Thursday, January 1, 2015

#creatingchallenge day 1 / write every day

This year's creating challenge is to write every day! What this means will become more clear as the year progresses, but for now I know that it means I am to post every day this year. 
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."  -Walt Disney
Do you have a word or phrase that will focus your creative energy and time in 2015? My word for 2015 is PRAYER. This year prayer will be at the forefront of each day as the life blood of my creative energies as well as my relationship with God. At the beginning of her book The Artist Way, Julia Cameron does such a great job of expressing who God is as Creator and I have every intention to lean in to God as I create my way through 2015. 

Fun Fact: I signed up for The Sketchbook Project today! This will keep me focused on getting my ideas and creativity onto paper through the first quarter of 2015 and will provide a forum to publish my first book! BTW - you can sign up too up till January 5th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment