Friday, January 25, 2013

Creating Challenge Day 25 - Planes Trains and Automobiles

Part 1: Today's been a planes, trains, and automobiles kind of day. On my way to Virginia Beach from Baltimore...13hrs and counting. Car, taxi, train, bus #1, just boarded bus #2. I expect another taxi and one more automobile (if all goes well with the weather) and the day will be complete. I may catch the last 30 minutes of Day One of the Dream Year Weekend!!! Calgon take me away!

Part 2: I arrived at my destination at 9:15pm. Taxi ride was paid for by my hotel and the day of travel is complete. 15.5 hours from beginning to final destination.

Original travel time expected: 7 hours (Amtrak was down plus inclement weather)

During the day I had the great opportunity to have five ICF Chicago calls in support of our community and board. Thanking God that I just got a hands free headset for my phone.

I'm "toast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment