Friday, February 8, 2013

Creating Challenge Day 39 - Time to Learn

I am SO appreciative of my learning community. One of several "types" of people in my life is life-long learners.

A glimpse into today:

Today was a great day reconnecting with Iris and James Lemmer from 3231 Creatives. They have put their theories and dreams into action to create a social enterprise in Everett, WA.

I also got to enjoy session #2 of a course on Dialogue Education (DE) taught by Fred Defoy. I'm learning that all the great facilitation and training I've been a recipient of has had the hallmarks of DE. I'm glad to be able to learn that method more deeply and effectively so I can better utilize it in my training and facilitating.

I am also grateful for a warm home and a car that works in this cold, Chicagoland weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment